2016年6月17日 星期五

Pulled at QL

Was suprised by myself, I forgot I have been blogging in English for a while... it was dated back in almot 6 years ago. Anyway, I think once a while I would blog in English, mainly for my personal practice in Asana and meditation. But I think it's not easy to keep on, coz it's hard to access this blog site from China. I would do more while I am in Taiwan. Two days ago, while clearning up my dressing room in Taipei, my nose was irritated by the dust, and sneeze like crazy, and suddently felt a stin in my right lower back. I think I pull my QL. But luckly, I can still move, just slower, especially hard to fold foward, can only desend not bow... And more luckly, I can still practice, for last two days, practice is okay, just foward bending is hardest. Felt the best in twist. So I am more sure it's QL! here is an article may also help!!

沒有留言:

功能性瑜珈解剖學-閱讀分享

哇,竟然超過一年沒在這裡更新了~~  還是先來些最新分享 又讀完一本,這本「功能應瑜珈解剖學」簡體版,感謝神隊友人工運送回來, 作者是David Keil是位Ashtanga練習者,其實這位作者我已經讀他不少的瑜珈解剖相關文章,是我輩算極早開始關注在瑜珈解剖領域的Blogger(...