2010年1月5日 星期二

1st yoga class in SH in 2010

How come it's so cold in Shanghai...... 抖抖抖....
It's my first winter in SH, tho I have been kind of living here for over an year. I luckly missed the last winter in SH, but now, "welcoming" my first winter with a grin and flown....
Went to Ben's class today, as my first yoga class in 2010! It's so warm in the studio classroom, it's nice to have floor heater... It really made a lot of difference!! But my body is still kind of confused by the crazy temperture, cold outside and warm inside... I guess, it will take me about one month to get used to such cold weather. I began to miss Taiwan now~
Back to the practice today, the theme is hip opening, but didn't feel too much at hip, maybe Ben is jumping too many place. I haven't practiced for almost 2 weeks, but I feel my body need more! Looking forward to tomorrow's advanced class! GO!

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...