I guess if you have regular yoga practice, you will always feel like you gain some energy after the practice. I recently realize in fact, it's not about "gaining energy", it's more like "channeling" the energy!
As I said I have been feeling confused and jammed, mantally and physically, here in Tainan. I feel anxious and get irrated very easily, which I even don't like myself. This has been not only making myself small, but torqued, I think. I even forgot and forgo my practice, I just let go... But, it only gets worse. I finally pick up my mat and began to practice again. I feel MUCH better and RELEASED afterward. Then, I realized, the energy within me (including emotion) just needed to be channeled out! It's like the water in the vast, need to replace with fresh water frequently!
I need yoga practice, I need more meditation as well. I should add this into my new year resolutions!!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
在瑜珈錯誤的身體模式會被放大
膝蓋過度伸展 膝蓋超伸的問題,常常被忽略,或者很多人根本不知道自己有這樣的問題,甚至覺得超伸不是問題... 很多人有骨盆前/後傾或下背疼痛,肋骨外翻問題,都一直在調整髖或脊椎,殊不知膝可能才是根源問題~ 膝蓋超伸長期以來會帶來膝蓋韌帶及軟骨的損傷,更一路影響到髖,一路到下背、...
-
若是以運動的觀點來看瑜珈,Bandha中文翻作鎖印、能量鎖、收束或身印,這在其他運動中沒有的,這也就是瑜珈獨特,甚至看似神秘的特質。Bandha這個字譯是鎖(Lock),要鎖什麼呢,其實就是將能量鎖在特定的位置,以人體來說可以鎖在腹腔或胸腔,甚至頭腔,讓能量prana停留在這個空...
-
有些朋友已經知道,我在去年時已經和另一個朋友一起翻完Anusara Teacher Training Manual了, 是的, 就是那本紫色的. 我們將英文翻成中文了. 但是, 沒有Anusara 美國總部的核可, 我們也不會也不能分享出去. 不管在台灣或是在中國時, 不管在最...
-
這篇只是要分享許多對上海的不明白.....沒有Judgement! 純粹真的是不明白..... 都聽說上海人在前幾年時興穿睡衣上街,但也聽這裡認識的上海朋友說過,最近已經很少見了。 但, 這是在新天地吃完brunch之後,看到的一對年輕夫婦,真的穿著睡衣推著嬰兒車,從容的漫遊在新...
沒有留言:
張貼留言