2009年7月7日 星期二

7/7 TT

7/7 TT
Today is also led by John.
*pranayama practice again: Kabalabti and nadi shodana. And meditation after this, you could do Ham sa or chakra meditation. It's my first day period, so I didn't do kabalabti. And I love the meditation, I think we sit like at least 20 mins. I don't remember how to do ham sa or chakra meditation, so I just try to focus on my breath. Quite sweet sitting, i don't feel any disconfort. And this morning is not as hot as yesterday.
*teaching excise: 3 groups, each one come to teach Suyra Namaskar to your group, and make good comment for each one at a given pose. Practice of looking for good!! Nice practice!!
*Teaching sequence: back bending. surya namaskar A and B. Ppl led it slowly, John demo the right speed of Surya Namaskar B. Handstand. WI w/ back bending, Trikon with back bending. EPRK prep. Ustrasana. Peak pose is U Dhanurasana. John intro assiting with this pose: with B holding shins to root down and A straighten legs and try open up the chest! Didn't have time work on drop back. Finish with twising poses! There are many vinyasan, ppl have been working hard!

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...