2009年7月21日 星期二

TT 7/17~7/21

Don't remember why I just forgot to post my note from TT. I guess, it's all because I didn't realize I have to teach at Friday night till noon at last Fri. Crazy, tho I know I don't need too much time for preparing the class, just that I need to have 心理建设 first! Ha! So I totally forgot to post my blog.
So, for 7/17 TT, I couldn't recall any of them.... I guess my brain has been damage by the heat lately...... I was always like a melting ice cube....
For 7/17, this I could recall a bit.
We have Jose talked about the rest of Patanjali. We talked more of Ashtanga yoga. The 8 limbs. There is a comment mistake that 8 limbs should be practiced in such order. It's not necessary. Also while really practice one of the Yama and the rest of 4 will come together. Then ppl have to come up to stage to present their finding at prenatal and postnatal yoga. It's good, but it would be better if could really been practice. But I guess, this is the best what Ben and john could do..... Then we have review for the final exam.

7/20 TT
Today is also devided into 2 groups for teaching drill. Kind of slow... But ppl get good practice!

7/21 TT
Today is led by John, for a mix Asana practice. The peak pose is visvamitrasana. We go thro a lot new poses that not been practiced in this training. Like twisting for pasasana, Kurmasana, supta kurmasana, arm balancing like side crow, Bhujapidasana,titibasana. Lots of work.

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...