2009年7月28日 星期二

TT last week

This week is teaching week! There are 5 teams working on different themes, so i won't go into details. They have exam last Sat, some of them really did well, and some don't. I was asked to grade those exam in Chinese. I try to look for the good, you could tell if they really study or not! Most of them are nervous and really working hard as far as I know. That's what they need! Being a good stuendent first to be able to be a good teacher!

For the teaching part, u could tell they work hard, and really doing good as first teaching experience! Even tho still need a lot of practice and refinment! It takes time! I know I sucks in my first few months of teaching,even tho I got good students, and they accept me as a teacher!! I really appriciate that a lot!

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...