2009年6月18日 星期四

TT 6/17 & 6/18

6/17 TT


tiring latly, coz a friend visit me, I have to show around and so went to bed late. Need more sleep!
Today is led by Ben. Begin talking about loops. This is hard to translate into Chinese. I heard Chop use "輪", but I think it's very easily to confuse with Charkas(輪脈), so I use "環" "循環" in stead. Anyhow, I hope there will be a better name. Ben went thro the loops by just discribe the location and how they run in direction. No excise to let ppl understand.


*in the begining of class, Ben explain the Anusara Invacation, which I think it clear and I have to develop my own explaination in Chinese. This is hard!


*Loops are subtle energy flow. Secondary to 5 Universal pricipls. 5UP works more mechanically, and physically movement are more obvious than loops.


*Asana practice: work more on handstand, head stand and picha maryasana. Ben mentioned, it's the kidney loop help to take off the floor. this really helps, but I also work on Uddyiana Bundha. I could jump both feet into handstand and stay in the air for like 3 sec. I could really feel the lightness!



6/18 TT


Last night, went to Xintandi, and didn't go to bed till 11pm. And woke up at 3 Am, and hard to get back to sleep till 4 or 5ish. And Honey didn't set the alarm, so we woke up at 5:30. I run to metro and luckly could catch on time! Today is led by John. Talking more clearly on loops and have excise to really feel the loops. Ppl start getting group of 3, assigned with 6 poses in each group. Ppl have to work on each pose's alighment cue, benifits, contra-indication, and modication and variation. This is a good homework!


*John gave everyone a sheet of peper with a body figure so ppl could draw the loops on this.

*John shows me the excise for loops on a sheets of peper he printed out! It looks like it's from someone's note in a workshop! I have been thro some of them, but some are interesting, I will apply them into my teaching!!

* Adjustment on loops always starting from down to up!

* after excise we have a very hard work power asana practice. I sweat so much.... w/ surya namaskar A, then add on surya namaskar B, WI, WII, reverse WII, and while standing back into Utkatasana, John want us into 太極馬步, and stay for long. Then into handstand, picha Maryasna, head stand. With head stand variation, I place my head on a block and just stay in parsvotanasana. That's good, and I still could get same benefits as in real head stand. And then Pigeon pose, and wile thing. and bhujanrajanasana, using the techniq like Lois taught, back bending and look down into belly, and back into back bending for more, move hands closer. Look down into belly again and then crul back again!

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...