2009年6月25日 星期四

TT 6/26

TT 6/26
Almost half way through the training. Today is also led by Ben. We did a little reagrrangement, to let ppl listen to my translation sit closer to me in a group. This is good, so I don't have to yell, becuase they like to sit in the back, so I sometimes have to yell while ppl talking in my translation. I believe this would work well!
Today's topic is sequencing. Ben uses the pattern in Anusara manual.
*Asana practice: Ben tries to give a full spectrum of poses. But he missed handstand! Anyhow, standing poses always are important and usually take a lot more time. Then, comes backbending. So Ben let ppl do 3 times Urdhva Danurasana, and adding on some more advanced variation. one legs up and into Dwi Pada Viparita Dadasana. Then mild twising at the end. Tomorrow

沒有留言:

從頭頸為首的瑜珈觀點

  最近入手的新書,感謝神隊友從上海人肉快遞回來, 其實想買的還有一些,最後先挑這兩本,收到時覺得很有意思,剛好都是身心學派的書,一個是富蘭克林技法,一個是亞歷山大技法,一本以骨盆為主軸,一本雖然從技法對應到瑜珈,但談論到反而是著重從頭的位置來做身體的調整!! 剛好這都是我教學...